In this episode, our host Paul Shearer is joined by Steve Malkin (Chief Executive, Planet Mark), Natali Cooper (GLP Head of Portfolio and Asset Management and Head of ESG) and Richard Allington (GLP Technical Director) to discuss the new complimentary Planet Mark accreditation scheme that GLP launched this year.
Planet Mark is a sustainability certification for every type of organisation and for real estate. Its Property Certification quantifies a building’s ongoing operational carbon footprint and sets annual reduction targets to ensure continuous improvement.
– What is Planet Mark?
– What is the new scheme that GLP are launching?
– How does it work?
– How does it fit in with GLP’s ESG strategy?
– How important is it in an era of rising fuel costs?
– How can people find out more about this scheme?
– How does the next year look as the scheme rolls out?