The logistics afternoon
Thursday 17th March
Palais des Festivals. Palais deVerrière Grand Audi level 01.
GLP is sponsoring The Logistics afternoon – a MIPIM event organised by AFILOG which will debate how the asset class has become more important compared to previous decades, how demand chain aspects rule over former supply chain focusses, and how the Green Deal has implications to the energy and transport side of warehouses.
The speakers are:
- Lincoln Cavalieri, CEO, Urbx Inc
- Alexandre Gallo, CEO, DB Cargo France
- James Fisher, BRE Group, Global Key Account Manager, Real Estate
- Joseph Ghazal, Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer, Europe, Prologis
- Raimund Paetzmann, VP Logistics Network Expansion and Real Estate, Zalando SE
- Dr. Thomas Steinmüller Representative DACH & PL, AFILOG International c/o CapTen AG
Please confirm your attendance by the 10th of March through this link: